Aptamil AllerPro SYNEO is a premium toddler milk drink suitable for toddlers (from 12 months) who are allergic to cows’ milk.
The protein in Aptamil AllerPro SYNEO has been broken down (extensively hydrolysed) for the dietary management of allergy symptoms.
Containing SYNEO, our patented blend of prebiotics and probiotics, Aptamil AllerPro SYNEO is our most advanced formulation for the dietary management of cows’ milk allergy.
- Contains broken down (extensively hydrolysed) proteins for the dietary management of allergy symptoms
- Contains SYNEO, our patented blend of prebiotics and probiotics
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals to support normal growth and development in young children*
- Contains zinc, necessary for normal immune system function*
- Contains iodine, iron and zinc to contribute to normal cognitive function*
- Contains calcium for normal teeth and bone structure*
- Contains vitamin D for bone structure*
- Pleasant tasting
Aptamil AllerPro SYNEO toddler milk drink is not to be used as a sole source of nutrition and is not suitable for general use. Aptamil Allerpro SYNEO is a food for special medical purposes; it should be used under medical supervision. It is not suitable for infants with anaphylactic (severe) cows' milk allergy.
*When prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy varied diet.
Maltodextrin, whey protein hydrolysate (contains milk), vegetable oils (antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid)), omega LCPUFAs (contains fish, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate)), emulsifier (citric acid ester of mono- and diglycerides, sunflower lecithin), choline chloride, L-tyrosine, inositol, taurine, L-carnitine.
Minerals: Potassium, calcium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
Nucleotides: Cytidine-5' -monophosphate, uridine-5'-monophosphate, adenosine-5'-monophosphate, inosine-5'-monophosphate, guanosine-5'-monophosphate.
Prebiotics: Galacto-oligosaccharides (contains milk), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides.
Probiotic: Bifidobacterium breve M-16V.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, add 8 level scoops of powder to 240mL of drinking water. Fill the scoop lightly using the built-in leveller. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 30mL of water.
- Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the coldest part of the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving.
It is safer to use Aptamil AllerPro SYNEO immediately after it is prepared. Discard unfinished drinks.
Aptamil AllerPro Syneo Young Child Formula powder mixes easily in cool or luke warm water. It has a pleasant taste and it can be used on its own or mixed with other suitable foods.
Fruit smoothie recipe
Blend or whisk ½ cup (prepared as above) of Aptamil AllerPro SYNEO and ½ cup fruit. Serve cold for a special treat or as a nutritious and great tasting snack.
Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.