Aptamil® Gold+ 1 Infant Formula is a nutritionally complete premium infant formula designed for babies from birth to 6 months of age.
Backed by over 40 years of scientific research on breast milk and early life nutrition, Nutricia has expert knowledge on your child’s development and nutritional needs.Our research has enabled us to develop Aptamil® Gold+ Infant Formula. A premium, nutritionally complete formula that helps lay foundations for your baby’s future progress.
Aptamil® Infant Formula:
- Contains scientifically researched ingredients
- Nutritionally complete from birth to 6 months for your growing baby
- Backed by 30+ scientific research papers
Now available in a pack of 5 single use sachets for purchase in major retailers across Australia and New Zealand.
Milk solids, vegetable oils (contains emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate)), short chain galacto-oligosaccharides, dried omega LCPUFAs (contains fish oil, sodium caseinate, whey protein, emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidant (mixed tocopherols, dl-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, sodium ascorbate)), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, taurine, choline chloride, L-carnitine, inositol.
Mineral: Potassium, calcium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
Vitamin: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
Nucleotides: Cytidine-5’-monophosphate, uridine-5’-monophosphate, adenosine -5'-monophosphate, inosine -5'-monophosphate, guanosine-5'-monophosphate.
Aptamil® Gold+ Infant Formula is based on cows’ milk protein.
This product contains cows’ milk, fish and soy.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight & use contents within four weeks.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.