A premium supplement for young children from 2 years of age, Aptamil® Gold+ Stage 4 Junior Nutritional Supplement is specially designed to help meet the dietary needs of active or fussy children whose dietary intake may not be adequate. Formulated to support growing children when prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy varied diet.
- Contains the goodness of cows' milk and 16 essential vitamins and minerals to support normal growth and development
- Zinc, necessary for normal immune system function
- Calcium and vitamin D for normal teeth and bone structure
- Contains omega-3 DHA fatty acids
- Two serves per day provides at least 20-50% of the recommended dietary intake (RDI) of 16 essential vitamins and minerals
- Sucrose (table sugar) free and no artificial colours
- Hint of vanilla flavour
Milk solids, maltodextrin, vegetable oils, galacto-oligosaccharides (contains milk), dried omega LCPUFAs (contain fish, milk, soy, antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, dl-alpha tocopherol)), long chain polyfructose, vanilla flavour, emulsifier (soy lecithin), glucose syrup solids, potassium citrate.
Mineral: Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, iodine.
Vitamin: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D3, E), folic acid.
- Wash hands before preparing the drink. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, add 2 level scoops of powder to 100mL of drinking water. Fill the scoop lightly using the built-in leveller. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water.
- Whisk, shake or store the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the coldest part of the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving.
It is safer to use Aptamil Gold+ Junior Nutritional Supplement immediately after it is prepared. Discard unfinished drinks. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.