Aptamil® Gold+ AllerPro 1 is a premium infant formula for formula fed infants from birth to 6 months.
It is suitable for babies with confirmed mild to moderate cows milk and/or soy protein allergy. It contains extensively hyrdolyed (broken down) proteins to help reduce allergy symptoms.
Aptamil Gold+ AllerPro Infant Formula is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision. It is not to be used for infants with anaphylactic (severe) cows' milk and/or soy protein allergy.
Hydrolysed whey protein concentrate (contains milk), vegetable oils (antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid)), maltodextrin, glucose Syrup, galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS) (contains milk), emulsifier (citric acid ester of mono-and diglycerides, sunflower lecithin), long chain polyfructose, omega LCPUFAs (contains fish antioxidant (mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate)) , choline chloride, taurine, inositol, L-Carnitine.
Vitamins: (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), biotin, folic acid.
Minerals: Potassium, calcium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
Nucleotides: Uridine 5’-monophosphate, cytidine 5’-monophosphate, adenosine 5’-monophosphate, inosine 5’-monophosphate, guanosine 5’-monophosphate.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transport and distribution.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles&teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infant over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.