Aptamil® Gold+ AllerPro 2 (900g)
Premium Follow-On Formula:
- An extensively hydrolysed follow-on formula suitable for use in a mixed diet for infants 6-12 months
- Suitable for older infants at high risk of allergy (e.g. parent or sibling has a diagnosed allergy) or with confirmed mild to moderate cows' milk and/or soy protein allergy
Aptamil® Gold+ AllerPro Follow-on Formula is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision. It is NOT to be used for infants with anaphylactic (severe) cows' milk and/or soy protein allergy.
Maltodextrin, hydrolysed whey protein concentrate, vegetable oils, galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS) from milk, emulsifier (citric acid ester of mono-and diglycerides), long chain polyfructose, fish oil (tuna), choline chloride, taurine, inositol, L-Carnitine.
Vitamins: (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K1), biotin, folic acid.
Minerals: Calcium, potassium, phosphorus, chloride, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
Nucleotides: Uridine 5’-monophosphate, cytidine 5’-monophosphate, adenosine 5’-monophosphate, inosine 5’-monophosphate, guanosine 5’-monophosphate.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm. Measure the required volume of lukewarm water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each cup or bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transport and distribution.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.