Aptamil® Gold+ AR (900g)
Premium Infant Formula from birth to 12 months:
- Nutritionally complete for formula fed infants 0-6 months
- Suitable for use in a mixed diet for infants 6-12 months
- Suitable for babies with mild reflux
- Thickened formula, thickens further in the stomach
- Based on cows' milk that has been specially developed to help reduce the severity and frequency of regurgitation or mild reflux
Aptamil® Gold+ AR Infant Formula is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision. It is NOT to be used for infants with a diagnosed cows' milk protein allergy.
Milk solids (skim milk, lactose, milk fat), vegetable oils [contains soy oil, antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid)], maltodextrin, thickener (carob bean gum), L-cysteine, emulsifier (soy lecithin), taurine, choline chloride, carnitine.
Vitamins: (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
Minerals: Potassium, calcium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm. Measure the required volume of lukewarm water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each cup or bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transport and distribution.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.