Aptamil Gold+ Colic & Constipation is a premium partially hydrolysed infant formula designed to be nutritionally complete for infants 0-6 months, and part of a mixed diet for infants 6-12 months.
Nutritionally supporting infants with colic or constipation, it contains ingredients specially designed to help ease symptoms, reduce colic episodes, and encourage softer and more frequent stools.
Aptamil Gold+ Colic & Constipation is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision.
Hydrolysed whey protein concentrate (contains milk), vegetable oils (antioxidant (citric acid, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate)), glucose syrup, starch, galacto-oligosaccharides (contains milk), lactose, maltodextrin, long chain polyfructose, omega LCPUFAs (contains fish, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate)), L-Tyrosine, Choline chloride, taurine, inositol, L-carnitine, emulsifier (soy lecithin).
Minerals: Potassium, calcium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
Vitamin: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, D3, E, K1, folic acid, biotin. Nucleotides: Cytidine-5’-monophosphate, uridine-5’- monophosphate, adenosine-5'-monophosphate, inosine-5'-monophosphate, guanosine-5'-monophosphate.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly & level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each cup or bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transport and distribution.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.