Aptamil® Essensis combines our unique patented synbiotic blend with organic A2 protein milk, making it our most exclusive formulation to help build strong foundations for your baby's future.
Aptamil® Essensis is our most exclusive organic A2 protein milk formulation*
- Patented synbiotic blend
- Organic A2 protein milk sourced from certified organic farms in New Zealand
- Product manufactured and certified organic in New Zealand
- Certified Organic By AsureQuality
*Within the Danone and Nutricia ANZ range
Organic milk solids, organic vegetable oils (emulsifier (organic soy lecithin), antioxidant (natural tocopherols (soy))), organic short chain galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), dried omega LCPUFAs (fish oil, antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, natural tocopherols (soy))), long chain fructooligosaccharides, taurine, inositol, Bifidobacterium breve M-16V (750 million cfu/100mL), choline chloride, L- carnitine.
Minerals: Potassium, calcium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
Nucleotides: Cytidine-5’-monophosphate, uridine-5’-monophosphate, adenosine -5'-monophosphate, inosine -5'-monophosphate, guanosine- 5'-monophosphate.
Aptamil® Essensis Organic A2 Protein Milk Premium Infant Formula is based on cows’ milk protein.
Contains: cows’ milk, fish and soy.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. It is safer to use Aptamil® Essensis Infant Formula immediately after it is prepared.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight & use contents within four weeks. Some settling of the powder may occur.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.