Karicare A2 Protein Milk Infant Formula 0-6 Months is for babies from 0 to 6 months of age.
KARICARE®, MADE WITH WHAT MATTERS.
Karicare® A2 Protein Milk is naturally sourced from select New Zealand farms and contains only A2 beta casein protein. We blend in key ingredients to support your little one and leave out added preservatives and artificial flavours.
Karicare® A2 Protein Milk is wholesome nutrition, as simple as that.
Milk solids, vegetable oils (contains emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid)), short chain galacto-oligosaccharides (contains milk), dried omega LCPUFAs (contains fish, milk, soy, antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, dl-alpha tocopherol)), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, maltodextrin, taurine, choline chloride, inositol, L-carnitine.
Minerals: Potassium, calcium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly & level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle & shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks. Some settling of the powder may occur. If correctly stored and made up in accordance with the directions contained on the label, no further vitamin or mineral preparations are necessary.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.