Karicare® Goats’ Milk Follow-On Formula Stage 2 is a high quality goats' milk-based follow-on formula.
Karicare Goats' Milk Follow On Formula is a breast milk substitute and can be used for mixed feeding. Nutritionally tailored for infants between 6 and 12 months, it’s gentle on little tummies, contains the goodness of goats’ milk and key ingredients to support your baby.
Goat milk, lactose (purified from cows’ milk), vegetable oils (antioxidant (sunflower lecithin)), choline chloride, acidity regulator (citric acid, calcium hydroxide), L-tryptophan, taurine, L-Carnitine.
Mineral: Calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, zinc, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium
Vitamin: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly & level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle & shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.