Karicare®+ Milk Formula is nutritionally tailored for formula fed babies aged 0-12 months. This soy-based formula is suitable for infants where an alternative to cows' milk formula is preferred or required. Suitable for vegetarians. This formula is based on soy protein and is free from cows' milk protein.
For babies older than 6 months, this formula may be recommended for the dietary management of cows' milk protein allergy. This product is not suitable for general use and should always be used under medical supervision.
- Caring for babies for over 100 years
- Made dairy free, suited for your baby's needs
- Formulated with a blend of key ingredients to support your baby
Vegetable oils (contains soy, emulsifier (soy lecithin)), dried glucose syrup, maltodextrin, soy protein isolate, acidity regulator (citric acid), L-methionine, taurine, choline chloride, inositol, L-carnitine.
Mineral: Calcium, potassium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium.
Vitamin: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Sterilise all utensils by boiling, for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill scoop lightly & level off using built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle & shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.