Karicare®+ Soy Milk Formula (900g)
Soy protein based infant formula nutritionally complete for formula fed infants from birth to 6 months. To be used as part of a mixed diet after 6 months.
For babies older than 6 months, it may be recommended for the dietary management of cows' milk protein allergy.
Karicare+ Soy Infant Formula is not suitable for general use and should always be used under medical supervision.
Vegetable oils (includes soy oil), corn syrup solids, maltodextrin, soy protein isolate, emulsifier (soy lecithin), acidity regulator (citric acid), L-methionine, taurine, choline, inositol, L-carnitine.
Vitamins: (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
Minerals: Calcium, potassium, phosphorus, chloride, zinc, magnesium, iron, copper, iodine, selenium.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Sterilise all utensils by boiling, for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water & allow to cool. Measure the required volume of cooled, boiled water into a sterilised feeding bottle. Warm to feeding temperature.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill scoop lightly; level off using built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle & shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately. Do not store. Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.